Nobody works in isolation. One’s results are always influenced by other people’s willingness to contribute.
This program lays the foundation for good professional interaction. Participants will get a very clear view on how their communication style influences others’ behavior and will learn how to adjust when needed.
The participants will:
· gain insight into their own communication style
· have an understanding of other communication styles
· know when to use which style and be capable of switching between different styles
· gain insight into the different personality types of others
· distinguish the personality type of others
· prepare themselves for concrete situations
By the end of the training, the participant will be more effective in communicating with people he/she works with. Based on the situation in which he/she finds him/herself or based on the personality type of the person he/she communicates with, he/she will assess and apply the most effective communication style.
In this way the participant achieves his/her goal and he/she as well as the other will experience a better mutual understanding and collaboration.
· Tools for self-reflection (questionnaire + report)
· Demonstration of core concepts based on short experiments and video demonstrations
· PowerPoint presentation
· Peer coaching & real life application
· Application of the newly acquired information and skills on the everyday practice of the participants
This training is open to everyone wishing to improve his/her way of communicating with others and who is willing to get to the bottom of the basic dynamics.
Please contact us for pricing of an in-company program.