|Concepts and intervention strategies provide a toolbox that has yet to pass the test of practice. The underlying law is that one goes from insight to application.
|On the job Training reverses this sequence. The intervention comes first, the underlying concepts are provided later in order to consolidate what has been learned.
|At the end of the intervention, stakeholders will have a much better understanding of each other’s position and will have translated it into very concrete underlying agreements, including a process to follow up and adjust them.
- Orientation meeting with project owner
- Framework of the intervention to all those involved
- Explaining the stakeholdering questionnaire that maps out the degree of engagement and alignment of different stakeholders.
- Half-day session in which all stakeholders are brought together and through connecting dialogues arrive at more mutual understanding and tangible agreements.
- Coaching the project owner in how to follow up the process further
- Follow-up session with all stakeholders to consolidate progress and further tighten alignment
NOTE: if possible, members of the core team of the project first follow the 2-day Stakeholder Classroom Training.
Groups of up to 12 participants for whom getting their ideas across is an essential part of their jobs: project leaders, staff members, executives.
We offer this program in-company and we are happy to consult with you, so we can propose customized training.