Presentation skills are valuable to most staff members and executives. The aim of a good presentation is always twofold: passing on information and doing so in a way that motivates and appeals to the audience.
By the end of the programme, participants will:
- Have a clear insight in the various steps of a presentation. Preparation, start, body and conclusion are covered.
- Have a clear view on their personal strengths and focus points in delivering a presentation.
- Have various concrete tools at their disposal to help them to immediately deal with focus points.
- Know how to deal with the needs of a group without losing track of the main message of the presentation.
- Know how to increase their “presence”.
Have learned generic and specific do’s and don’ts for presentations, including the use of MS PowerPoint.
This is an outspoken do-program. Techniques and their principles are briefly explained and demonstrated, and then practiced extensively. At various times throughout the training, participants will get individualized feedback so that their progress during the two days is very explicit.
This is a training for anyone who regularly delivers presentations. The number of participants is limited to 8 to guarantee everyone gets enough opportunity to practice.
Please contact us for pricing of an in-company program.