9 December 2019 - 10 December 2019| € 846,6
On both professional and private level, it is important to handle your own assertiveness. Once you are aware of how you relate to others, communication will play an important role.
What laws exist regarding communication and how do I strengthen myself with these? How do I deal with manipulation? Which “weapons” can I use for this? How do I respond to criticism and how can I deal with it in a constructive way?
Provide participants with knowledge and skills to create goodwill for their ideas and to get those ideas accepted.
By the end of the program, participants will:
- Be able to identify their own style of assertiveness
- Better understand sub-assertive and aggressive behaviors by others
- Have experimented with concrete behaviors that are more respectful to themselves than to others
- Have developed their assertiveness for both their work as their private life
Participants can also count on a follow-up to remain master of their acquired skills afterwards.
- Assertiveness profiles
- Basic communication rules (with practicing)
- Fundamental assertiveness laws, including dealing with superiors (with practicing)
- Dealing with manipulation
- Deal with criticism
- Influence of our thoughts on our behavior: R.E.T.
- Personal action plan
- Demonstration of the core concepts based on short experiments and video demonstrations.
- Discussing real life situations in small groups
- Exercises with individual feedback