Presenting to Senior Management
18 December 2018 @ 09:00 - 17:00
In your early career you present almost exclusively to colleagues or to your functional management. You sure will have developed a successful way for doing so.
For presenting to senior management you will need a different way of working because your audience will have less in-depth knowledge of your subject and because it takes more parameters into account than content expertise.
At the end of the program, the participants will:
- Know models that allow them to deliver this kind of presentations successfully
- Have the ability to match their presentation build-up to the decision making style of the key people in their audience
- Have a better understanding of the reactions of a senior management committee and the skills to deal with them
- Be able to use strategies to prepare mentally to demanding presentations
- Decision making styles of senior managers and how to pace with them
- Generic do’s and don’ts in presenting to senior management
- Input on senior management expectations for presentations and ways to structure and design this type of presentations
- Application of models and techniques to an existing presentation of the participants
- Feedback from your fellow participants and from the trainer
- Strategies for mental preparation
Participants can cancel or reschedule their enrolment free of charge up to 3 weeks before the start of the training.
This training will be in English or Dutch.